Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Home sweet home! We cleaned all day last Friday... Then enjoyed a day at the Iris Festival at Swan Lake in Sumter. We found a homemade Raggedy Andy for Little D.


Nothing like a festival to give you the worst stomach-ache from lemonade and butterflied french fries! At home (after a bath, a nap, and a rain storm), we caught our second wind and planted our new trees. My japanese maple is now in front of our large bedroom window. My idea is that when the tree grows and branches out, it will provide a privacy screen while still allowing lots of natural light. I have a lovely wall of corn across the street too! We planted the baby's white oak on my favorite side of the yard... with all of our flowering trees, azaleas, shade trees... where we will have a courtyard one day soon. Please pardon the spit-up on my dress...

Is he starting to look like me???

1 comment:

Jen said...

You two are making the same face in that one picture...

Glad you are back in the house and getting things straight!