Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The boy has been a real fashion animal lately... Here he is dressed to go to church last Sunday. He likes the contrast between fancy john-john and bare legs and feet. Rockin out in his African safari PJs (a gift from Aunt Lolly) this morning.Playing in the hay/"carpet" in Morgan's tent at Campmeeting. Like those pumpkin stains on his onesie? This is our normal day-t0-day look.


Every little boy needs a pair of railroad striped overalls. Out cold.

His newest wardrobe acquisition is a rib & cabled hat knitted by mommy. Unfortunately, he HATES it and snatches it off his head so fast that I can't get a decent picture. I knitted it out of *gasp* acrylic that was leftover from an identical hat that I made for his father when I was pregnant. I can't wait to see the boys in matching hats at LEAF.



Back to Aunt Lolly's jaywalkers... One down, one to go.

No comments: